Online Reputation Management
NEED AN AFFORDABLE ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SYSTEM?
- Over 90% of consumers read online reviews. Over 26,000 reviews are posted per minute
- Negative reviews are not going away on their own. You must manage them (but hard with over 600 review sites)
- Unhappy customers are disproportionately vocal—some are even from competitors!
- It takes TIME to manage your online reviews—time you simply don’t have
So… how do you find all your reviews, address any negative comments, and get more positive reviews so you can build your business?
Perhaps you should consider…
There are five MAIN reasons to consider ReviewInc
1. The BEST Online Reputation Management Platform
ReviewInc gives you an all-in-one access to your business reputation needs including common features like Dashboard, Business Analysis, Review Management, plus UNIQUE customizations that give a faster, more tailored and stable experience. Features include:
- BEST Administration. ReviewInc provides access levels for every user, including unique dashboards per user type, so multiple team members can access just the features needed to do their job. Plus, includes an optimized email system designed to pass through the spam filters—critical when sending thousands of requests to review your product or service in Toronto.
- BEST Mobile Access. Unlike others that provide a “light” app with scaled down features, ReviewInc has full feature web access optimized for mobile devices. You get the same powerful mobile capabilities as your desktop – at ultra-fast speeds.
- One of the MOST Secure. ReviewInc provides secure admin access with full data encryption, double encrypted passwords, including the unique ability to hide client’s names (within the admin dashboard and emails) – making it one of the industry’s most secure platforms with full HIPAA Compliance (potentially saving you thousands in HIPAA violation fees).
- One of the MOST Stable. Monitored 24/7, with a minimal 99.9% verified uptime, ReviewInc is renowned for reliability – unlike others can be down for hours, loosing valuable reviews, missing notifications and the ability to respond to critical issues before they cause damage.
2. Best Review Monitoring for Customer Reviews
ReviewInc performs the most thorough analysis of your online business reviews while giving you the most comprehensive view. You will be able to see a clear line of growth and productivity by utilizing tools such as:
- BEST Online Reputation Management Dashboard. Includes the industry’s most customizable role-based dashboard, providing robust filtering by rating, time period, source, site, campaign type and more—with the ability to re-arrange the layout to give you exactly what you or any other team members prefer.
- BEST Business Reporting. Shows competitive rankings, ratings and reviews over time, any combination of timeline reports, with customizable rules, even showing if your listings are consistent in Toronto. Plus, it has the ability to push out “Dashboard” like emails—providing everything you need to properly monitor and manage your reviews.
- MOST Review Sites Reviewed. ReviewInc monitors the MOST review sites (over 600 vs 250+ with other services) than any other service, ensuring you have the widest coverage and reduce the risk of missing every review opportunity.
3. Best Way to Generate Reviews
ReviewInc provides the most versatile online reputation management software with marketing campaigns and surveys designed around your Toronto business to get more feedback which converts into reviews. Included are common features such as:
- Review Marketing. Customer-driven marketing which includes drip, review, and automated campaigns that are fully customizable and timed perfectly. ReviewInc’s Patent Pending Automatic Email Domain Correction ensures that you are reaching your Toronto customers without error.
- Visual Preview. A panoramic view with graphical charts (showing location, stars, positive responses, negative red flags, etc.) of your entire business review flow– all on one screen.
- 26 Different Languages. ReviewInc is the ONLY Reputation Management company that offers 26 different languages providing you unlimited global access for local Toronto and international business reputation management.
- Customer Surveys. Fully customizable surveys tell you exactly how your Toronto customers feel about your product or service—helping you refine your future products or services or fully address significant issues.
- BEST Conversion Reports. The only review platform that matches review requests to actual reviews and generates a conversion report—showing the ROI for your efforts.
- Net Promoter Score. NPS is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others. It’s used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction and loyalty to the brand.
4. Best Review Management Software
ReviewInc offers the industry best online reputation management within a fully comprehensive platform, it includes automated review alerts, with unmatched report customization (such as complex filters), the ability to resolve issues, respond directly to Toronto reviewers, plus unique features that automatically find review site links, monitor and even fix the broken links.
- Review Site Auto-Fix Link Management. Unlike other platforms that don’t find broken site links, ReviewInc automatically finds and monitors review site links, plus it will also FIX broken links to review sites, guaranteeing that you will not miss your valuable reviews.
- Issue Resolution Tracking. Includes an easy-to-use ticketing system within the platform where you manage negative review resolution, generate Issue Resolution reports and help convert your customer experience into positive reviews. ReviewInc also integrates with existing support ticket systems and popular CRM platforms to reduce double entry and ensure thorough follow up.
- Automatic Review Alerts. Get notified every time someone posts a review about your product or service, plus you can filter these alerts by source and star rating—so you can prioritize your responses and stay 100% current with your business reputation in Toronto.
5. Optimal Business Reputation Improvement
With ReviewInc your Toronto business is armed with all the necessary tools to boost your business reputation and overall bottom line, including several of the best tools to optimize your overall reputation.
- Best Microsite. Unlike others that host a microsite off their website (which generates SEO traffic for them—NOT you), ReviewInc includes an app/widget that allows you to run the microsite off your own site (optimizing YOUR traffic).
- MOST powerful rules management. Pulls your best reviews together with the exact criteria that you select to maximize your reputation
- Auto-disseminate testimonials. Your best testimonials can be pushed automatically to populate your microsite, ensuring you always have the freshest content
- Improved SEO. Includes a customizable SEO Impact Analysis to see exactly where your Toronto company stands among its competitors and how to boost your ranking.
- Includes Rating Stars in Google Listings. ReviewInc is one of the few systems that can include your review “Stars” (5 stars, etc.) at the beginning of your Google search listings—this rich snippet technology provides a distinct attention getter advantage (especially if you have good ratings in Toronto).
Plus, ReviewInc is the Price Performance Leader. ReviewInc provides the best features, customizability, and results—for the price…as the industry price performance leader.
- Packages can be up to 40% less than some competitive platforms.
- Automated to Reduce Manual Labor Costs. Can save you thousands in staff salaries.
- Unlimited Users. You can add as many team members to the platform as you wish for no additional cost (unlike many others that charge more for each user).
- FREE Support. No cost for support, installs or updates.
- Extended Voice & Email Support. 10 hours daily (8 am to 6 pm PST), plus quick email response.
- Excellent Support Library. Includes detailed videos, articles, and how-to guides plus more.
What is holding you back?
Now that you can see some of the advantages of ReviewInc, what’s holding you back? Following are typical questions:
- Can you respond to sites other than Google and Facebook? Yes, by providing you the direct links to the review pages and managing your login credentials, we make it easy to login to the review site and post responses.
- How much time does it take to upload contacts? It only takes a few minutes to upload contacts if in an Excel file or CSV format. This can also be automated.
- Is it complicated to setup a review collection flow? No. You can use the default settings out of the box and most reviews will be setup.
You just signed up with ReviewInc
It found your good and bad reviews—and a lot more than you ever knew. It was easy to respond to the negative reviews, and some reviewers have already changed their response.
Your online reputation management software automatically sent out review requests to all your new customers in Toronto —and you have five times as many reviews in as many days!
You immediately setup the Microsite and all the reviews you approve are pouring onto your website. Traffic and sales have increased with the extra reviews, your Net Promoter Score went up… and it was easy to manage everything–with ReviewInc!
Life is good!
- See a demo
- Download the eBook
- Get a FREE reputation Score
- Call 416-206-8899 for a Quote
Services also available in Ontario, Montreal, Vancouver, Niagara Falls